Dear friends of Lumen,
Greetings to you. I hope this finds you, your families and friends well and safe during these extraordinary
and challenging times.
As the country is slowly opening up again, trying to find a new normal, we decided to open Lumen
as well. However, the autumn 2020 semester will be different. Health and safety measures will, of
course, be in accordance with government and NPHET guidelines, and I would like to assure you
that we will make every effort to ensure the safety of everyone in Lumen.
Amongst the changes to the programme you will notice are:
• an earlier start date for the autumn semester
• staggered starting times for classes
• the absence of activity classes (circumstances
permitting, they will resume in January)
• a reduced number of participants in classes
• a potential change in class format
• no serving of refreshments during breaks
Please be advised that advanced booking is essential to meet health and safety requirements.
Postal and online registrations are preferred ways of booking. Registrations on the day cannot and will not be accepted.
We, the members of the Lumen team, look forward to welcoming you back.